Father Joe’s Thanksgiving Day 5K Run/Walk in Balboa Park!
Help Father Joe serve more than 1.7 million meals this year with attending the Thanksgiving Day 5k Run/Walk with start in Balboa Park on Thursday November 26th, 2009 at 8am!
Medals are prestented to the top three in each age group and all participants will receive a quality long sleeve event t-shirt. A free continental breakfast will provided! Relax in the free beer garden and listen to the Bill Magee Blues Band.
To read more about the event click on www.thanksgivingrun.org
Thanksgiving Day Family Buffet Cruise with Hornblower Cruises
Try something different with your family with a Thanksgiving Day Buffet Cruise on board Hornblower Cruises! This cruise is perfect for entertaining guests and saves everyone the hard work in the kitchen. This will be a cruise to remember! Guests will be greeted with a boarding glass of champagne, then escorted to their table.
The traditional Thanksgiving buffet display will be decorated in the holiday spirit and offerings will include all the Thanksgiving favorites plus trimmings! Complimentary coffee, tea, soda and juice is included.
- Hearts of Romaine & Lola Rossa Tossed with Gorgonzola, Candied Walnuts & Raspberries with a Orange Sabayon Dressing
- Marinated Orange Slices, Red Flame Grape & Strawberry Salad
- Chilled Asparagus with a Lemon–Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Maple Plank Black Pepper Salmon with a Blueberry & Balsamic Glaze
- Carved Breast of Turkey & New York Strip with Cranberry Relish & Horseradish Cream
- Traditional Herb Stuffing
- Creamy Whipped Mashed Potatoes and Pan Gravy
- Wild Rice Pilaf with Candied Papaya, Dried Cranberries & Sugar Almonds
- Bourbon & Brown Sugar Carrots
- Assorted Rolls w/ Butter
- Linzer, Apple Streusel, Chocolate Flourless & Pecan Tortes
- Pumpkin & Apple Tarts
- Chocolate Dipped Brownies & Cookie Bites
Boarding time is at 3pm and you will be cruising San Diego Bay from 3:30-6:00pm.For reservations call 619-686-8715 or visit www.hornblower.com
Enjoy a traditional old fashioned Thanksgiving roasted turkey breast dinner at Brians 24 located on 6th Avenue in the Gaslamp District.
Brians copper-clad, open kitchen, with its beautiful, historic Joan Crawford mahogany bar, combine with our beveled glass window wall and crystal chandelier to create an atmosphere enjoyed by all who visit.
Want to know more about Brian’s please call 619-702-8410 or visit their website at www.brians24.com.
Celebrate Thanksgiving with friends and family at The Palm. Enjoy a 3-course menu, includes hand-carved roasted turkey, traditional side, salad and dessert.
The Palm is located on 615 J Street in the East Village/Ballpark District just around the corner from Petco Park. To know more about the Palm please call 619-702-6500 or visit www.thepalm.com
To read about more restaurants open on Thanksgiving click on open table