Explore the Opportunities for Park Loft Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale
Park Loft Condos, Lofts, Homes for sale are located in a luxury high-end warehouse loft complex located on Island in between 8th and 9th in the East Village, Ballpark District. Park Loft is a mid-rise complex of concrete construction and was completed by Douglas Wilson in 2003. Park Loft is one block from the Ballpark and shares the block with the brand new TR Office Building; housing office-condos, restaurants, and a food court. Parkloft warehouse style floor plans are “one of a kind” in Downtown San Diego. Additionally, Parkloft is one of only 3 true “loft only” buildings located in the growing East Village/Ballpark Neighborhood. Monthly HOAs at Park Loft are ‘resort-style’, as there is a full-time concierge and security staff for the busy Ballpark. Highlights include: the complex being a luxury high-end warehouse style loft building next to the Ballpark, big square footages with luxury appointments, and contemporary designs (exposed ducting, exposed concrete, floor-to-ceiling windows). Because it is a warehouse style loft building, the floor plans have no walls.
View Condos and Lofts for sale at Park Loft
Park Loft Quick Facts
- Warehouse Lofts 930-3000 sq. ft.
- Loft Prices: $370,000 to $4,000,000
- Monthly HOA Dues: $400 and up
Park Loft Amenities
- Concrete building, built to the newest building standards
- Brick clad building in four colors
- Pella oversized operable wood windows
- 8-foot French doors stained to match floors
- 10’6” ceilings with exposed mechanicals and ductwork
- Generous decks or terraces with gas lines for outdoor grills
- Wired with FutureSmart integrated home system, making the home ready for both current and future technologies
- Trash chutes
- Floor drains provided under washing machines
- Fireplaces compatible in most lofts
- Large Fully Equipped Exercise Room
- Landscaped Courtyard and Urban Waterfall with Common Recreational and BBQ Areas.
- Full time Security and Concierge Attendant