Atria is located in the Marina District in Downtown San Diego just across the street from Ralph’s Market and a few steps from the Gaslamp District, Horton Plaza, Petco Park and Seaport Village.
Take advantage of the new $10K California Tax Credit and the $8K Fed Tax Credit – Save up to $18K through 04/31/2010. 7 Downtown San Diego Condos were sold last week – don’t miss out on the opportunity to become a Downtown San Diego home owner.
Atria is now offering #108 for $417,000 and has;
- 2bed/2.5 bath
- 1290 square feet
- 1 parking
- Private walk up unit with patio facing 2nd Avenue
- Spacious two story townhome design with dual entry
- Dual master bedroom suites with two full baths and guest powder room
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
- Upgraded building amenities and common area
- Low HOA
- VA approved
- FHA approved
Want to know more about Atria? Contact 92101 Urban Living at 619-649-0368, e-mail at [email protected] or fill out your contact info here.
To read our former blogs click on A Special Value in Atria located in the Marina District in Downtown San Diego! and Schwarzenegger Signs new $10,000 California Homebuyer Tax Credit into Law! ')}