As an owner of a downtown San Diego loft, one of the BEST people watching shows is about to take place in the Gaslamp Quarter…Mardi Gras! Wanna take a peak?
Now if you’re not of the voyeur variety and would much rather be an active participant in Fat Tuesday, here are some things you should know about this crazy event that draws thousands of party people to downtown San Diego:
- Outdoor party throughout the Gaslamp
- Not one BUT two parades on 5th Avenue (Masquerade Parade is at 9:30pm)
- Musical acts dot the block party
- The party happens rain or shine!
- You MUST be 21 and older
- Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 day of
- Dinner Packages are $30. Includes admission and a $20 voucher towards an entree of your choice at a ton of restaurants. See details here.
- Yummy treats, icy drinks and more beads than you know what to do with
Enjoy the gluttony and don’t get into too much trouble…haha.