Village Walk Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale are located on the corners of Beech and India in the Little Italy neighborhood of Downtown San Diego. Village Walk is a mid-rise complex of wood and stucco construction and was completed by The Olsen Company in 2002. Village Walk is right on the main area of India Street with surrounding restaurants and shops at street level. Monthly HOAs are moderate relative to other downtown properties. Highlights of Village Walk include: the complex has an appeal to homeowners who want to live in the heart of Little Italy, the building has a colorful Mediterranean look with a very quiet and peaceful interior courtyard, the complex features many two-level town home units, two-level loft units, and the floor plans are moderately priced yet feature large square footages.
Village Walk In San Diego
Current Condos and Lofts for sale at Village Walk In San Diego
No property for this location currently listed. Please try our advance search for other properties in near-by locations.
Discover the Opportunities for Village Walk Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale
Village Walk Quick Facts
- Located On India @ Beech Streets
- Floor Plans Include unique classic style Condos, Townhomes, and Lofts
- Floor Plans Include One,Two Bedrooms, and Loft Units up to 1250 sq. ft.
- Unit Prices: High $400,000’s to High $700,000’s
- Monthly HOA Dues: $350 and up depending on Unit Square Footage
Village Walk Amenities
- Steps from the waterfront and surrounded by cafés and elegant shops
- Located near downtown theaters, galleries, fine dining and influential business centers
- Private secured-access entry
- Elegantly landscaped
- Professionally maintained gardens, walks and piazzas.
- 72 Town-home residences make up this charming village environment.
- Fitness center
- Three distinct entertainment piazzas