The Pinnacle Condos, Penthouses, Homes for Sale represent the Marina Districts newest High-rise luxury Tower. This building rises 450 feet into the San Diego Skyline to 35 stories. The complex was completed in late 2005 by Pinnacle development, and features dramatic glass and concrete architecture. The first impression of the complex is first set when entering the Grand Lobby, a stone and marble space filled with overhead natural light where a welcoming concierge greets you by name and verifies all visitors. The complex features street level retail and houses the brand new San Diego’s Children’s Discovery Museum. The monthly HOA fees are considered luxury with amenities which feature: a fully equipped fitness room, guest suites, state of the art business center, lap pool, community room, full time concierge, and media lounge. Each unit was designed to have the elegance and fell of a penthouse.
Pinnacle In San Diego
Current Condos and Lofts for sale at Pinnacle In San Diego
No property for this location currently listed. Please try our advance search for other properties in near-by locations.
Discover the Luxury Choices for Pinnacle Condos, Penthouses, Homes for Sale
Pinnacle Quick Facts
- Floor Plans Include One to Three Bedrooms condos and Penthouses 780-3700 sq. ft.
- Unit Prices: $700,000 to $5,000,000
- Monthly HOA Dues: $600 to $1000 plus
- Marina District near the Convention Center, Gaslamp, Horton Plaza, Ballpark, Seaport Village
- Pinnacle is known for residents’ clubs and amenities.
- 95’ outdoor lap pool that opens onto a secured and gated outdoor pool deck
- Fully equipped Fitness center with men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Spa, sauna, and steam rooms
- Club rooms offer a media lounge with large screen cinema, billiards and games, plus a private guest suite.
- State of the art business center
- Full time luxury concierge staff and security
- Underground and separate bike storage
- Six High speed elevators
- Ceiling heights at The Pinnacle range from 10’ to 12’.
- Many residences are 2000 square feet with terrace-sized balconies.
- Every home feels like a penthouse
- Granite, marble, imported ceramic, polished chrome, brass, and designer-quality carpet.
- Opulent ensuites and bathrooms have deep jetted soaker tubs, separate showers finished in tile and glass, full width vanity mirrors, and imported ceramic tile surrounds.
- Designer kitchen with granite or marble countertops offers top-of-the-line appliances, gas cooktops and built-in ovens.
- All homes have large terraced-sized balconies, and many have two balconies.
- Every living room has a fireplace, handsomely framed with a granite and marble mantel and hearth.
- The Pinnacle is a secured and technologically advanced building.
- Entrances are monitored and controlled by 24-hour concierge services.
- Access doors are controlled throughout all public areas.
- Secured, well-lit underground parking is monitored by video
- The Pinnacle is connected directly to this backbone of the Internet with each home pre-wired for high-speed Internet access, as well as being pre-wired for cable television outlets – the precursor connections of convergence technologies for in-home communication systems.