Cityfront Terrace In San Diego
Current Condos and Lofts for sale at Cityfront Terrace In San Diego
Explore the Possibilities for Cityfront Terrace Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale
Cityfront Terrace Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale can be found in one of Downtown San Diego’s most distinguished and recognized properties. Cityfront Terrace is centrally located in the Marina District. This 11 Story High-rise Tower has a very sophisticated and urban design. Cityfront Terrace was built in 1993 by Developer Crescent Heights, and is one of the largest all brick buildings on the West Coast. The complex has a very interesting history. Ahead of it’s time for Downtown urban living, the developer had a-lot of trouble originally selling the units. As a result, the complex became urban rental units. A priority in the development of CityFront Terrace was the extensive use of space, resulting in units with larger square footage. Every room is generously proportioned to accommodate larger furniture and artwork. The Townhomes have soaring, two-story living rooms. Loft homes in the Soap Factory Building have 12-foot ceilings, exposed brick walls, and exposed heavy timber post and beams. Tower residences have floor-to-ceiling bay windows to let in the views and natural light. Tower units also feature room-size terraces for outdoor dining and entertaining. HOA dues in CityFront Terrace are on the luxury level. This complex has some of the best amenities in Downtown which include: Valet Parking, Two Pools, Community Rooms, and Full Time Concierge and Security staff. Because the complex is older, each of the units has a different state of remodeling and updating.
Cityfront Terrace Quick Facts
- One, Two Bedroom, and Loft Units 975-1489sq.ft.
- The CityFront Terrace Complex is an 11 story Tower with a connected 4 story Refurbished and Historical Soap Factory Building
- Unit Prices: $375,000 to $1,500,000
- Monthly HOA Dues: $550 to $675 relative to unit Square footage
Cityfront Terrace Amenities
- Located in the heart of the Marina District
- West facing units have Panoramic and Expansive Bay views with incredible sunsets
- East facing units have incredible Downtown Skyline views
- CityFront Terrace is the largest “All Brick” construction on the west coast
- Two Large Lap Pools
- Sundecks with a gazebo and outdoor BBQ area
- 3500 square foot fully equipped fitness center
- Men’s and woman’s locker Rooms with showers and sauna
- Furnished entertainment community suite with full kitchen, bar, grand piano, and large screen TV
- State of the art business center
- Option for valet parking and secured underground deeded parking spaces
- 24 hour lobby attendant and security staff
- The Townhomes have soaring, two-story living rooms
- Loft homes have 12-foot ceilings, brick walls, and exposed heavy timber post and beams.
- Tower residences have floor-to-ceiling bay windows to let in the views and room-size terraces for outdoor dining and entertaining.
- Ground Floor Town Home Units have larger outside terraces and Patios
- There is a fireplace in every living room
- French doors lead to dens, second bedrooms and outdoor terraces.
- Solid core doors and luxury hardware and fixtures are used throughout the units in the complex
- Kitchens feature top-of-the-line designer brand appliances along with granite countertops and European-style lacquer finished cabinets.
- Double vanities, granite tops and jetted bathtubs are gracious touches in master baths.