Citywalk In San Diego
Current Condos and Lofts for sale at Citywalk In San Diego
No property for this location currently listed. Please try our advance search for other properties in near-by locations.
Discover Citywalk Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale
CityWalk Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale are located on the corners of State and Union in between G and Market Street in the heart of the Marina neighborhood of Downtown. It is a mid-rise complex of wood and stucco construction and was completed by The Olsen Company in 2003. HOAs are moderate relative to other downtown properties. Investment opportunities and selling features of CityWalk include: the complex has an appeal to homeowners who want to live in the heart of Marina District, the building has a classic urban look with two very quiet and peaceful interior courtyards, the complex features many two-level town home units, two-level loft units, and the floor plans are moderately priced yet feature large square footages.
Citywalk Quick Facts
- Located On Union and State Streets in between G and Market
- Floor Plans Include Townhomes, single level units, and lofts
- 950 to 2100sq/ft.
- Unit Prices: $400,000 to $850,000
- Monthly HOA Dues: $280 and up relative to unit square footage
- Ideal location
- Spacious ‘view’ gym
- 3 lushly landscaped courtyards with water features
- 2 full community kitchens for entertaining
- Upscale lobbies
- On-site resident manager
- Friendly residential environment with relatively low homeowners fees
- Units feature a more classic condo style with lager square footages
- Underground and deeded parking and storage attached to all units