Fahrenheit Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale are located on the corners of 10th and Island in the Ballpark District. It is a mid-rise complex built out of concrete and was completed by City Mark Development in 2006. It is close to the Ballpark and the 12th Avenue Park-to-Bay link. It houses Landmark Ticket Broker and Studio Q Interior Designer. HOAs are moderate even though there is no gym or real amenities, as it being a smaller community, means fewer homeowners are paying into the HOA pool. Highlights include: contemporary and unique loft floor plans, modern colors and designs, lots of glass and concrete in the style of the floor plans, and it’s a small community. It is not for the investor looking for traditional style floor plans.
Fahrenheit In San Diego
Current Condos and Lofts for sale at Fahrenheit In San Diego
No property for this location currently listed. Please try our advance search for other properties in near-by locations.
Discover the Opportunities for Fahrenheit Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale
Fahrenheit Quick Facts
- Floor Plans Include Studio, one, and Two Bedroom Lofts from 630 to 2390 sq. ft.
- Unit Prices: From the high $300,000’s to $800,000’s
- Monthly HOA Dues: $330 to $495 Monthly
- Contemporary Loft and Urban Floor Plans
- Secured Parking
- 1 block to Petco Park and Short walk to the Gaslamp District
- Concrete Construction
- Distinctive Architecture
- Contemporary Lobby Entrance
- Deluxe Stainless Appliances
- Granite Counter Tops
- Unique Loft Floor Plans
- Low Emission Glass with Dual Glazing for Sound Insulation and Sun Protection
- Cat 5 Data Wiring
- RG6 Quad Shield
- Installed Cabling for High Speed Internet, Energy
- Individual Unit Efficient Air Conditioning and forced Air Heating
- Floor to ceiling windows