Pacific Terrace In San Diego
Current Condos and Lofts for sale at Pacific Terrace In San Diego
Discover the Opportunities of Pacific Terrace Condos, Lofts, Homes for Sale
Pacific Terrace is a 6-story complex is located on J Street and 3rd Ave in Downtown San Diego’s Marina District. Developed by Itracorp, the complex contains 57 condominiums and 6,000 sq. ft. of ground level retail space. Some of the ground floor units have oversized private patio spaces. The top floor units have higher ceilings and great city skyline views. Urban homes in Pacific Terrace are available in 1 or 2 bedroom floor plans, some including a den. Square Footages are about 600 to 1,250 square feet in size. Pacific Terrace is a Mid-rise and Moderate living building with low HOA fees.
Pacific Terrace Amenities
- 57 one, two, and one plus den floor plans
- On the border of Gaslamp and Marina on J Street, between 3rd and 4th Avenues
- Complex contains part of the Chinese Historical Museum and Street Level retail
- Distinctive Classic architectural styling
- Pacific Terrace is a Secure and Gated Community
- Street Entry Features Lobby and Community Area
- Two Elevators Lead to 2nd level courtyard and upper-floor residences.
- Professionally landscaped Courtyard and 6th floor community area
- Indoor/outdoor interior corridors and entry to each residence.
- Sixth floor view terrace/community area with sun deck, professional landscaping, and barbecues
- Conveniently located Trash chutes on each floor of Complex
- Gated, underground, and secured parking for all homeowners
Individual Home Features:
- Efficient/Functional, well-designed floor plans with balconies and Private Patios. Some one bedroom units have extra den space.
- Custom door hardware and upgraded appointments expected from Intercorp Development
- Higher ceilings and large windows provide great natural light
- Thermostat controlled electric heating and air conditioning
- Tiled entries, kitchen, and bath flooring
- Unit flooring individual to completed upgrades of each individual unit
- Architecturally specified lighting in kitchen and bedrooms. Junction boxes in ceiling allow for easy lighting upgrades
- Efficient kitchens with pantries and extensive storage in most units
- European cabinets and granite tile counter tops
- Dual-compartment cast-iron kitchen sink (some stainless)
- Most units feature upgraded GE kitchen appliances: Refrigerator, Microwave with a built-in exhaust hood, Oven/Range, and Multi-cycle dishwasher Laundry Closets with Full-size, and stacked washer and dryer
- Large (some walk in) bedroom closets
- High-performance electrical and telecommunications wiring
- Dual-paned and glazed windows for excellent sound attenuation