Give mom something even better than breakfast in bed this Mother’s Day by taking her to one of amazing restaurants in Downtown San Diego for a special Mother’s Day brunch. The following locations range from casual cafes to fine dining establishments, giving you plenty of choice when it comes to treating your favorite lady on her special day.
- Blind Burro – For a casual dining experience, Blind Burro in the Gaslamp Quarter is offering a brunch buffet as well as their regular menu of Baja Mexican fare. Mom can get a Mimosa (on special until 2pm) with her Ranchero Omelette or Churro waffles, both coming in at less than $10.
- Café Chloe – Another ever-population location in San Diego’s East Village is Cafe Chloe, which serves brunch all day in case your family has other Mother’s Day plans. Their menu includes elegant bites like popovers stuffed with sweet ricotta and maple berry syrup as well as classic French dishes like the croque madame and steak frites. These treats all cost less than $20 each. Be sure to keep an eye out for their specials on Mother’s Day.
- Fleming’s – If your mom appreciates a filling dining experience, Fleming’s Steakhouse on K Street is offering a three-course Mother’s Day Brunch for $39.95 from 10am-3pm as well as a children’s menu at $18.95. Their menu has a wide range of seafood and steak with their prime rib being one of the most popular selections.
- Grant Grill – If you’re looking for an elegant buffet, the Grant Grill in Downtown San Diego is taking reservations for their Brunch Buffet at $78 for adults, $69 for seniors and $35 for children. They have their classic brunch offerings and house-made desserts as well as specials like a Quiche Station.
- Bertrand at Mister A’s – You can also impress with French and continental fine dining at Bertrand at Mister A’s in Downtown San Diego. For brunch they are offering a three-course prixe fixe menu for $64.50 per person. Their brunch menu includes Bloody Marys and house-made crepes in addition to favorites like frittatas and a Pork Belly and Sweet Potato hash.
These unique locations provide several different ways to show your mom how much you appreciate her. Of course, don’t forget to make reservations because the downtown district is sure to be bustling for the occasion! ')}