We love our pets and so does San Diego! We have tons of places to take your furry friends including restaurants, bars, beaches, and parks. From the East Village to North County you can find a place where your doggies can accompany you. When choosing a place to call home you need to make sure it works for not only your lifestyle, but your pets’ lifestyle as well. Here are ten places in and surrounding Downtown San Diego where pets are allowed.
- Queenstown Public House, a restaurant with a nice outdoor patio in the center of Little Italy is a great stop to grab a beer and hang out with your dog.
- The Knotty Barrel, located in the East Village a short walk from your Downtown Loft or Condo has an outdoor patio area that is pet friendly.
- Balboa Park features 1200 acres of usable space for you to explore with your dog by your side. There are even some restaurants in the park that are dog friendly too, like the Prado!
- The San Diego Waterfront Park located along Pacific Highway not only is a great place to take your pet, but you can enjoy the waterfront views Downtown San Diego has to offer.
- If you live in the Downtown neighborhood of Cortez Hill, walk your dog over to Tweet Street Park; there is also a nice playground for your not so furry friends!
- East Village Square or Park at the Park as some say is a small park located right next to ball park on J street. It is a great place for your pets and children to play.
- Amici Park is another park located on Date and State Street in Little Italy. Another small hidden gem for your doggies.
- The closest dog beach is going to be Coronado Dog Beach located on the North end of the Island.
- Another short distance away to a dog beach is Ocean Beach Dog Beach.
- Lastly if you are looking to get out of the City Center, cruise North East towards Mission Trails. A fun hike to start out with your pup is Cowles Mountain.
Need help finding a pet friendly Loft or Condo in Downtown San Diego, contact one of our specialists today! ')}