Home #710 at The Mark is luxury highrise living with just a short stroll away from Petco Park and the vibrant Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and it opens up towards the living room. There is tile flooring throughout except in the bedrooms that has carpet. The good size balcony is facing West and you can access it from the living room/kitchen area. Two parking spaces are included in the rent.
|This slideshow design generated with Smilebox|
Unfurnished $3000/month. Furnished $3400/month. Security deposit $3400/month. Available Now!
The Mark: one of the newest of the East Village high rise luxury towers. This building was developed by Douglas Wilson, delivered in 2007. Brick town homes frame an urban central park, and rising above, a soaring 32-story glass tower. The Mark in the East Village/Ballpark District is architecturally engaging and sophisticated, with European cabinets, granite counter tops, ceramic entries and top-floor penthouses. Most residences at The Mark feature incredible views across Downtown San Diego, the San Diego Bay and Petco Park. Not surprisingly, you’ll also find floor to ceiling windows to create a vast field of view. The pool amenity area features a lap style pool with contemporary cabanas and community areas. The views to the South, Southwest, West, and Northwest are some of the most valuable in the East Village. This tower will see significant value increases as the infrastructure and development of this East Village neighborhood continue all around.
· Exclusive Interior Street is offering convenient drop off at lobby entry, called The Mark Lane
· Courtyard with pool, spa, restrooms, outdoor showers and contemporary lounge furniture
· Courtyard with urban Zen Park with barbeques and tables
· On site fitness center with floor exercise area
· Conference room
· Mail room
· 3 passenger elevators and one with a dual door freight capacity
· Onsite lobby attendants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Onsite property manager 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
· Washer/dryer unit included with all units
· Side by side parking spaces
For more information please call/text Sofia at 619-992-5144 or e-mail [email protected]