Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_16462e9584983d14cd107256e0d559d2, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/realesta/public_html/v2/92101/_dmnsb.beta.92101urbanliving.com/v3/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-social-login/wp-social-login.php on line 64
Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold by Price Range - Jan to Dec 2010 - 92101 Urban Living

Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold by Price Range – Jan to Dec 2010

By in with 0 Comments

Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold by Price Range - Jan to Dec 2010

The Sold by Price Range graph represents the Condos and Lofts sold, during the year of 2010, in Downtown San Diego.

1120 total homes were sold during 2010…where the price range of $300,000 – $500,000 lead the way with 426 (38%) homes sold. Not far behind was the price range of $300,000 and under with a total of 370 (33%) homes sold. 71% of the total sales were homes in the price range under $500,000 and the price range of $700,000k to $1,000,000 included 60% of developer sales.

To read and compare 92101 Urban Living’s former blogs about the Downtown San Diego Real Estate Market click on Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold by Month – Jan to Dec 2010, Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold by Average Monthly Sale Price – Jan to Dec 2010, Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts – 2009 to 2010 Comparison, Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold – Financing Breakdown – Jan to Dec 2010, Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold – Cash vs. Financing – Jan to Dec 2010, Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold by Type of Sale – Jan to Dec 2010 and Downtown San Diego Condos & Lofts Sold by Neighborhood – Jan to Dec 2010. ')}