|Free photo slideshow created with Smilebox|
Upscale Downtown San Diego Condo #624 in Icon located in the East Village/Ballpark District The floor to ceiling and corner windows provide this interior courtyard facing unit tons of natural light and an open/spacious feeling. Features: Private West Facing Courtyard Balcony, Stainless and Granite Kitchen Upgrades, Chocolate Hardwood Floors in Kitchen, high end Bedroom Berber Carpet, Marble flooring in both Bathrooms, custom window coverings, washer/dryer and two parking spaces.
To see a virtual floor plan and more pictures click on this link: http://photoplan.planomatic.com/viewer.php?propertyTourID=2935
The rent is $2,400/month for two bedrooms and two bathrooms with 1078 square feet. Security deposit $2,400 with one year lease. No pets. Available Now!
Located in the heart of the East Village/Ballpark District, Icon is encompassing an entire City block bound by 10th, 11th, J Street and K Street. A superb location with Petco Park on one side, and the new San Diego Public Library development site on the other. Other complexes around Icon is Fahrenheit, Metrome and M2i. Icon has two entrances: 321 10th Ave, and 350 11th Ave. Finished in January of 2007, the developers Levin/Menzies went to great lengths to make this one of the most unique and desirable complexes in all of Downtown San Diego.
The Icon complex is comprised of four buildings of all concrete construction: Building 1 is 26 stories, Building 2 is 11 stories, Building 3 is 9 stories, and Building 4 is 5 stories. The four buildings surround a perfectly landscaped interior courtyard that features original sculpture art and waterfall features. The interior courtyard gives the complex an intimate community feeling. Even though there are 327 units, you still feel well connected to your neighbors. The building projects like Icon, Diamond Terrace, and Park Terrace were all just completed in 2007. The street level retail that goes in to those spaces will really define the infrastructure of the neighborhood.
Icons amenities include:
- Wood flooring standard in kitchen
- Designer-selected color palette for each Interior Finish Scheme
- KitchenAid Architect Series stainless steel appliances
- Wood-grain laminate cabinetry
- Slab granite counter tops and 4 back splash
- Porcelain or engineered marble bath flooring (most plans)
- Double vanities in master baths with custom, floating back lit mirror treatment (most plans)
- Exposed interior concrete structural elements (per plan)
- 9 ceiling heights in flats and town homes, and dramatic 14 – 16.5 elevations in lofts and live/work spaces
- Interior laundry hook-ups
- Thermostatically controlled individual heating and A/C
- Spacious covered terraces
- Four distinct and vibrantly colored towers with unique architectural designs and lifestyle options
- Dramatic clerestory roof lines on two of the four buildings
- Open-air lobby at 11th Avenue entrance
- Dynamic retail, commercial and live/work venues on the ground floor
- Icon Sky box viewing terrace overlooking Petco Park, exclusively for Icon residents
- Courtyard-level 5th Inning Lounge available to Icon residents for meetings, special events, community activities, etc.
- Icon Theater with raised seating and a state-of-the-art audio/visual & gaming system
- Fitness Studio for all levels of co-ed fitness training and conditioning
- San Diegos first 60-foot sculpture by renowned artist Ned Kahn-that captures the look-and-sound of softly cascading water
- Two controlled-access lobbies with community attendant staffing and on-site facilities manage
- Controlled-access subterranean garage & off-street loading docks
- Convenient trash chutes on each residential floor
- World-class San Diego Main Library facility proposed at 11th and J
- Exciting restaurants, entertainment and shopping in the Ballpark District and the Gaslamp Quarter, all within easy walking, trolley or pedicab distance
- San Diego Trolley just one block away for easy, safe and fun transportation
- MLK Promenade, Embarcadero, Marina and Urban Art Trail within steps of your front door for recreational walking, jogging, roller-blading, biking and more
For more information please e-mail [email protected] or call 619-992-5144.