|This free slideshow design created with Smilebox|
Home #302 is a contemporary and elegant West facing 2 bed/2 bath/2 parking home in Crown Bay located in the Gaslamp District on the 3th floor, renting for $2,850/ month. From the entrance of #302 you are struck by both the contemporary and simplistic design style of a Downtown San Diego Condo. Some of the best features of this urban home are the high ceilings, split bedrooms, good amount of storage and the two separate outside balcony spaces. The kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, dark wood cabinets and it opens up towards the living room. The bedroom has a good size walk in closet, new French doors giving the room some extra space and a private bathroom. There are also crown molding, carpet in the bedrooms and living room area and hardwood floors in the dining room area, entry and kitchen.
$2,850/month! Available June 15th! 2 parking spaces are included, unfurnished, security deposit $2,850, 12 month lease term, no dogs but a cat would be ok.
To the South right across the street is a small park and the San Diego Convention Center and a short stroll away is Petco Park. To the North about a 10 min walk away is Balboa Park and the cool Little Italy District with lots of art stores, restaurants & Cafés. One of the best features of Crown Bay is location. New and exciting restaurants surround you giving you countless options for a relaxing afternoon or an exciting evening. Right outside your door is Flemings Steakhouse and the Hilton Hotel. Come and enjoy the vibrant lifestyle of the Gaslamp neighborhood. Unit #302 is right in the middle of it all.
Crown Bay: located on the corners of 3rd and 4th on K Street and rests on the border of the Marina District and the Historic Gaslamp District. Surrounding landmarks include the front facade facing Martin Luther King promenade and Convention Center. Also, Crown Bay is two blocks from the Historic Gaslamp District. Crown Bay is a mid-rise complex comprised of traditional style apartment condos constructed of wood and stucco and was completed in 2002. Crown Bay has good amenities including fitness center, common area, and roof-top barbeques, open patio and game room.
Crown Bay Amenities
- Secure parking garage
- Lighted entry porch for each home
- Large landscaped rooftop sun deck with barbecue and storage
- Landscaped entry-level plaza courtyard with soft evening lighting
- Exercise room with bathroom and kitchenette
- Convenient access from the garage and entry foyer to mailboxes
- Quality, non-combustible construction
- Sprinkler-system building for added fire protection
- Fully contained trash area with refuse chutes for each level
- Energy efficient Heating and Cooling units for each home
- Balconies with dual-glazed sliding and French doors
- Distinctive architectural detailing
- Balconies with dual-glazed glass doors and windows
- Pre-wired for Cable TV and telephone including bedrooms
- Dual-glazed windows for temperature and sound insulation
- Abundant storage closets within each home
- Heating and air conditioning with efficient thermostatic control in each home