The East Village Community Action Network is a collection of East Village residents who share a common interest in the positive development of this budding neighborhood. It’s open to renters, home owners, business owners and the like who care to see and contribute to the growth of this area of Downtown San Diego. This group needs participation not only in its meetings but in its community projects as well. The following is the agenda for next weeks meeting on September 16th from 5.30pm to 7.30pm at East Village Community Church at 1374 Island Ave.
- Agency reports – SDPD, Council District 2, CCDC, HOA Alliance, EVA-BID
- Rob Wellington Quigley, FAIA – Architect for the New Central Library to give a public presentation of the new new library, detailing the history and vision behind the East Village’s soon to be, most iconic building
- Cissy Fisher, Vice President, Special Housig Initiatives, San Diego Housing Commission – Temporary Winter Shelter Update
- Tara Lake – Senior Planner, CCDC – Public Restroom Update
- Michael Trimble, McFarnane Promotions – Monster Bash Update
For more info visit www.evcan.net ')}