Would you like to know what Downtown San Diego Condo and Downtown San Diego Loft home owners, residents and visitors think about, “which the best restaurant in Downtown San Diego is?”
After this summer San Diego Downtown News asked about 30,000 people to share their thoughts about the best restaurants and bars in Downtown, 92101. San Diego Downtown News was a little surprised that the results indicated that Downtown residents are not afraid to spread their wings and explore outside Downtown. The favorite restaurant turns out to be located in North Park!
Number 1 favorite restaurant: Urban Solice, founded two years ago, doesn’t sit still any more than its neighborhood does. It’s open 7 days a week and features classic and cutting-edge American style dishes. A crafted beer list is the crowning touch on a restaurant with nowhere to go but up – and in the minds of Downtowners, it’s already at the top. Visit Urban Solace at 3823 30th Street or at www.urbansolace.net
Below is a list of some of the restaurants that was mentioned…
- [email protected] – Best restaurant! Located in the Gaslamp District!
- Filippi’s Pizza Grotto – Best family restaurant! Located in the Little Italy District.
- Confidential Restaurant & Loft – Best restaurant service! Located in the Gaslamp District.
- La Puerta – Best new restaurant! Located in the Gaslamp District.
- El Vitral – Best new restaurant! Next to Petco Park!
- Richard Walker’s Pancake House – Best breakfast! Located in the Marina District.
- The Broken Yolk Cafe – Best breakfast! Located in the East Village/Ballpark District.
- Zanzibar Cafe – Best lunch! Located in the East Village/Ballpark District.
- Cowboy Star – Best lunch! Located in the East Village/Ballpark District.
- Rainwater’s on Kettner – Best Wine Selection! Located in the Columbia District.
- Sushi Deli – Best take out! Located in the Gaslamp District.
To read more about the restaurants and to see a full list of all the best restaurants and bars please visit Best Restaurants 2009 – Reader’s Picks! ')}