|Slideshow created with Smilebox|
Home #606 in Gaslamp City Square in Downtown San Diego is a fully furnished modern and contemporary urban unit located in the middle of the Gaslamp District and the place to be if you want to be in the middle of it all.
The kitchen has new stainless appliances, granite counter tops and light wood cabinets. There is a washer and dryer, new hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows and carpet in the bedroom. Step outside you door straight into the vibrant nightlife where restaurants, shopping and entertainment is ready for you when you are.
Gaslamp City Square: located in the heart of the Gaslamp and is located between 4th and 5th and Island and J Streets. Gaslamp City Square is a mid-rise complex consisting of a steel frame construction and was completed by K Hovonian in 2004. This is for renters who want to live in the middle of all the action and in the center of it all, by all the restaurants, bars and entertainment.
• 13 diverse one and two-story designs
• 9 foot ceilings in each living area
• Granite countertops
• Maple flat slab Euro-style cabinetry
• Designer selected tile flooring in the bathrooms, kitchen and entry
• Some Street facing Units
• ”Juliet” balconies overlooking 4th and 5th Avenues
• Fitness center
• Secured underground parking
• Interior urban park courtyard, sundeck, pool, spa and even community BBQs
For more information contact [email protected] or call 619-280-4250. ')}