|Make a Smilebox slideshow|
ICON #1507 is a split master bedroom floor plan ideal for roommates or a couple looking for a second bedroom/office with a view. Facing Southeast, ICON #1507 captures dramatic views of the Ballpark, San Diego Bay, Coronado Bridge and mountains to the East. Beyond this spacious floor plan, ICON offers a rooftop deck with panoramic views of the Downtown San Diego, the largest fitness center in the East Village District, a community movie theater and common area lounge all available for private reservation. ICON has the largest community fitness center in East Village. ICON #1507 comes with two parking spaces. $2900/month unfurnished or furnished for additional fee negotiable. No pets, no smokers. Minimum 6 month lease. Security deposit equal to one month of rent.
ICON: Located in the heart of the East Village encompassing an entire city block bound by 10th, 11th, J Street and K Street. Icon is a superb location with Petco Park on one side, and the new San Diego Public Library development site on the other. ICON has two entrances: 321 10th Ave, and 350 11th Ave. Finished in January of 2007, the developers Levin/Menzies went to great lengths to make this one of the most unique and desirable complexes in all of Downtown San Diego. ICON’s amenities include: 26th story skybox with views into Petco Park and the bay beyond, a fully equipped community room, large and spacious fitness center, a theater room, and 24 hour Community attendants and security. The ICON complex is comprised of Four Buildings of all concrete construction: Building 1 (high rise tower) is 25 residential floors. Building 2 is 11 stories, Building 3 is 9 stories, and Building 4 is 5 stories. The four buildings surround a perfectly landscaped interior courtyard that features original sculpture art, and waterfall features. The interior courtyard gives the complex an intimate community feeling.
Icon #1507 features include:
- Floor to ceiling glass in all rooms
- Dramatic South East Corner views of Ballpark, Coronado Bridge, Mountains to the East
- Wood flooring in kitchen, carpet throughout
- KitchenAid Architect Series stainless steel appliances
- Slab granite countertops and 4 backsplash
- Porcelain or engineered marble bath flooring
- Double vanities in master baths with custom, floating backlit mirror treatment
- Exposed interior concrete structural elements
- 9 ceiling heights
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Thermostatically controlled individual heating and A/C
- Outdoor balcony facing East, BBQ friendly!
- Open-air lobby at 11th Avenue entrance
- Dynamic retail venues including The Corner restaurant and Pizza Wings & Things
- “Fit” Luxury fitness center/pool located directly across the street!!
- Icon Skybox viewing terrace overlooking PETCO Park, exclusively for Icon residents
- Courtyard-level 5th Inning Lounge available to Icon residents for meetings, special events, community activities
- Icon Movie Theater with raised seating for 14 people
- Community Fitness Center for all levels of co-ed fitness training and conditioning
- 60-foot sculpture by renowned artist Ned Kahn in center courtyard
- Two controlled-access lobbies with community attendant staffing and on-site facilities manager
- Controlled-access subterranean garage & off-street loading docks
- Convenient trash chutes on each residential floor
- Exciting restaurants, entertainment and shopping in the Ballpark District and the Gaslamp District, all within easy walking, trolley or pedicab distance
- San Diego Trolley just one block away for easy, safe and fun transportation
- MLK Promenade, Embarcadero, San Diego Marina and Urban Art Trail within steps of your front door for recreational walking, jogging, roller-blading, biking and more
Available last week in September 2009. For more information call Pete at 619-857-2289 or email [email protected]om ')}