|Make a Smilebox photo slideshow|
If you are looking for something furnished and luxury with views galore and two balconies, look no further! Pinnacle #1708 in the Marina District in Downtown San Diego has sweeping Southwest corner panoramic views of the San Diego Bay, the Coronado Bridge and all of Coronado, Pt. Loma and the Pacific Ocean beyond.
This home has a completely open kitchen with a 5 burner gas cook top, wine cooler, Sub Zero refrigerator, Snydero Italian kitchen cabinetry and an extra long granite kitchen island face these views. Hardwood floors compliment the interior designed granite-meets-wood arched media center with LED lighting and a 50 inch plasma television. A decorator ready living room with leather furniture and dining room with a full office area off to the side provide all the creature comforts of a well-appointed home that is perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The carpeted master bedroom features due south views and a master bath with both a spa tub and walk-in showers. Guest bedroom and bath offer views to the west.
Lease this turn key condo for one year at $6650/mnth with one month’s deposit. Community amenities include a 90 ft lap pool, dry sauna, steam room, fitness center, movie theatre, guest suite and entertainment/billiard room with full catering kitchen. No pets please. Available immediately.
The Pinnacle is the Marina Districts newest High-rise luxury Tower. This building rises 450 feet into the San Diego Skyline to 35 stories. The complex was completed in late 2005 by Pinnacle development, and features dramatic glass and concrete architecture. The first impression of the complex is first set when entering the Grand Lobby, a stone and marble space filled with overhead natural light where a welcoming concierge greets you by name and verifies all visitors. The complex features street level retail and houses the brand new San Diego’s Children’s Discovery Museum. Each unit was designed to have the elegance and fell of a Downtown San Diego Penthouse.
* Marina District near the Convention Center, Gaslamp District, Horton Plaza, Petco Park, Seaport Village.
* Pinnacle is known for residents clubs and amenities.
* 95 outdoor lap pool that opens onto a secured and gated outdoor pool deck.
* Fully equipped Fitness center with mens and womens locker rooms.
* Spa, sauna, and steam rooms.
* Club rooms offer a media lounge with large screen cinema, billiards and games, plus a private guest suite.
* State of the art business center.
* Full time luxury concierge staff and security.
* Underground and separate bike storage.
* Six High speed elevators.
* Ceiling heights at The Pinnacle range from 10 to 12.
* Granite, marble and designer-quality carpet.
* Bathrooms have deep jetted soaker tubs, separate showers finished in tile and glass, full width vanity mirrors.
* Designer kitchen with granite or marble countertops offers top-of-the-line appliances, gas cooktops and built-in ovens.
* All homes have large terraced-sized balconies and many have two balconies.
* Every living room has a fireplace, handsomely framed with a granite and marble mantel and hearth.
* The Pinnacle is a secured and technologically advanced building.
* Entrances are monitored and controlled by 24-hour concierge services.
* Access doors are controlled throughout all public areas.
* Secured, well-lit underground parking is monitored by video.
For more information call Pete Thistle at 619-857-2289 or e-mail [email protected] ')}