Purchasing a condo costs comes with great financial responsibility, and it’s natural to feel reluctant about whether or not condo amenities are worth the cost. The truth is, condo amenities are factored into the total cost of the property because it provides residents with services and extras that will save time and money in the long run. Here are just a few amenities that our Downtown San Diego real estate agents love.
- On-Site Fitness Center – One of the biggest deterrents of going to the gym after a long day’s work is that once you sit down on your comfy couch, you don’t want to leave the house again. Having a fitness center in your building, just a few floors away, means you can easily get yourself there every day.
- On-Site Storage – Many Downtown San Diego condos will have on-site storage in the parking garage or in a communal area of the building. Instead of buying a place with an extra bedroom for all your stuff, it could be much more affordable to rent a storage area in your building.
- Doorman – The main feature of having a doorman is the increased safety. A doorman adds an extra level of protection for residents. You can also enjoy peace of mind knowing that the doorman will stop individuals who he or she isn’t used to seeing on a regular basis.
- Pool – If you’re the kind of person who loves to swim or lay out and tan in the warm months (or year round in San Diego), choose a condo building with a pool. Some have both outdoor and indoor pools as well as a hot tub, so you can swim and relax to your heart’s content. Many times, a barbeque area is also nearby so you can host a BBQ or potluck with your friends.
- Pets – Most condo buildings in Downtown San Diego allow pets, and some even have pet services you can employ. Instead of having to drive to the groomers before and after work, simply drop your furry friend off a few floors down and collect him or her on your way back up.
You’ve already chosen a prime location in Downtown San Diego to make commutes and city living easier, but don’t forget to factor in the benefits of living in a luxury condo with added amenities. For more information or to see what listings are available for purchase, call (619) 649-0368 and schedule an appointment with an experienced real estate agent from 92101 Urban Living. We specialize in luxury downtown real estate and have condos in San Diego’s Columbia District, Core, Little Italy, Gaslamp, Marina District, and more. Reach out to us today, we look forward to hearing from you! ')}