|Create your own slideshow|
2bed/2bath Downtown San Diego Condo in Icon located in the East Village/Ballpark District with floor to ceiling and corner windows that provide this interior courtyard facing unit lots of natural light and an open spacious feeling. Features: West Facing Courtyard Balcony, Stainless and Granite Kitchen Upgrades, Chocolate Hardwood Floors in Kitchen, high end Bedroom Berber Carpet, Marble flooring in bathrooms, custom window coverings, washer/ dryer and two parking spaces.
$2,600/month! Security deposit $2,600 with one year lease. No pets. Available Ocotber 5th, 2011.
Located in the heart of the East Village/Ballpark District Icon is encompassing an entire City block bound by 10th, 11th, J Street and K Street. A great location with Petco Park on one side and the new San Diego Public Library development site on the other. Other complexes around Icon is; Fahrenheit, Metromef and M2i. Icon has two entrances: 321 10th Ave, and 350 11th Ave. Finished in January of 2007, the developers Levin/Menzies went to great lengths to make this one of the most unique and desirable complexes in all of Downtown San Diego.
The Icon complex is comprised of four buildings of all concrete construction: Building 1 is 26 stories, Building 2 is 11 stories, Building 3 is 9 stories, and Building 4 is 5 stories. The four buildings surround a perfectly landscaped interior courtyard that features original sculpture art and waterfall features. The interior courtyard gives the complex an intimate community feeling. Even though there are 327 units, you still feel well connected to your neighbors. The building projects like Icon, Diamond Terrace, and Park Terrace were all just completed in 2007. The street level retail that goes in to those spaces will really define the infrastructure of the neighborhood.
Icons amenities include:
• Wood flooring standard in kitchen
• KitchenAid Architect Series stainless steel appliances
• Wood-grain laminate cabinetry
• Slab granite counter tops and 4 back splash
• Double vanities in master baths with custom, floating back lit mirror treatment (most plans)
• Exposed interior concrete structural elements (per plan)
• 9 ceiling heights in flats and town homes, and dramatic 14 – 16.5 elevations in lofts and live/work spaces
• Thermostatically controlled individual heating and A/C
• Spacious covered terraces
• Open-air lobby at 11th Avenue entrance
• Icon Sky box viewing terrace overlooking Petco Park, exclusively for Icon residents
• Courtyard-level 5th Inning Lounge available to Icon residents for meetings, special events, community activities, etc.
• Icon Theater with raised seating and a state-of-the-art audio/visual & gaming system
• Fitness Studio for all levels of co-ed fitness training and conditioning
• San Diegos first 60-foot sculpture by renowned artist Ned Kahn-that captures the look-and-sound of softly cascading water
• Two controlled-access lobbies with community attendant staffing and on-site facilities manage
• Controlled-access subterranean garage & off-street loading docks
• Convenient trash chutes on each residential floor
• Exciting restaurants, entertainment and shopping in the Ballpark District and the Gaslamp District, all within easy walking, trolley or Pedi cab distance
• San Diego Trolley just one block away for easy, safe and fun transportation
• MLK Promenade, Embarcadero, Marina District and Urban Art Trail within steps of your front door for recreational walking, jogging, roller-blading, biking and more.
For more information contact Sofia at 619-992-5144 or e-mail [email protected].