|Make a Smilebox slideshow|
Home #2601 in Pinnacle located in the Marina District in Downtown San Diego has 2 bedrooms + a den with 2 1/2 baths. This Downtown San Diego Condo has hardwood floors in entry hallway, living room, den, kitchen and carpet in bedrooms. Panoramic Western views from the balcony, master bedroom, kitchen and living room over the Pacific Ocean, Coronado Bridge, San Diego Bay and Downtown San Diego! The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops and opens up towards the den and the living room. $6,000/month furnished! Available now!
The Pinnacle: This building rises 450 feet into the San Diego Skyline to 35 stories. The complex was completed in late 2005 by Pinnacle development, and features dramatic glass and concrete architecture. The first impression of the complex is first set when entering the Grand Lobby, a stone and marble space filled with overhead natural light where a welcoming concierge greets you by name and verifies all visitors. The complex features street level retail and houses the brand new San Diegos Childrens Discovery Museum. Each home was designed to have the elegance and fell of a Downtown San Diego Penthouse!
Pinnacle amenities include:
- Pinnacle is known for residents clubs and amenities.
- 95 outdoor lap pool that opens onto a secured and gated outdoor pool deck
- Fully equipped Fitness center with mens and womens locker rooms
- Spa, sauna, and steam rooms
- Club rooms offer a media lounge with large screen cinema, billiards and games, plus a private guest suite
- State of the art business center
- Full time luxury concierge staff and security
- Underground and separate bike storage
- Six High speed elevators
- Ceiling heights at The Pinnacle range from 10 to 12
- Many residences are 2000 square feet with terrace-sized balconies
- Every home feels like a penthouse
- Granite, marble, imported ceramic, polished chrome, brass, and designer-quality carpet
- Opulent ensuites and bathrooms have deep jetted soaker tubs, separate showers finished in tile and glass, full width vanity mirrors, and imported ceramic tile surrounds
- Designer kitchen with granite or marble countertops offers top-of-the-line appliances, gas cooktops and built-in ovens
- Every living room has a fireplace, handsomely framed with a granite and marble mantel and hearth
- The Pinnacle is a secured and technologically advanced building
- Entrances are monitored and controlled by 24-hour concierge services
- Access doors are controlled throughout all public areas
- Secured, well-lit underground parking is monitored by video
- The Pinnacle is connected directly to this backbone of the Internet with each home pre-wired for high-speed Internet access, as well as being pre-wired for cable television outlets – the precursor connections of convergence technologies for in-home communication systems
To see our ad on Craigslist please click here and to see our ad on San Diego Reader please click here. To see another Downtown San diego Condo for rent please visit Want to Become a Downtown San Diego Condo Renter in ICON in The East Village/Ballpark District. Check This Out!
For more information call Pete at 619-857-2289 or email [email protected] ')}